View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 01:54 PM   #20
Z'mnypit
3" Exhaust

Z'mnypit is on a distinguished road

Alright guys I know its been awhile since Ive been back here. Ive been fighting with this stupid car for the past week with no luck. Heres my issue now: Got rid of all the SES lights except for the 52 (knock sensor) I dont know whats up with this code, Ive rewired the sensors and it still does it. Guess next Ill swap them out. The MAF is new, and all the other codes are gone. Now, it will start up fine, run fine but when the boost kicks in it will fall on its face. You literly have to let out of the gas watch the boost gauge drop then get back in the throttle to get it to move. As long as you dont go WOT or under a load its fine. But once you hit boost it nose dives. Ive checked every clamp, every pipe and I cant find any leaks. Ive checked the BPV and you cant blow through it at all. Ive backed the timing way off and all it did then was black smoke. So I know its getting the gas then. Im all out of options. I have a uncle who is a head mechanic at a local toyota dealership and was going to take him the car friday but hes in the hospital now so that puts a damper on that. Im open to any suggestions to try, Im on my last nerve with this car.

Thanks!

-2005 Silverado Crew Cab 5.3L (Towing), Silverbirch, Hooker Aero Chamber, blacked out windows, sittin on 22's

- Two 87 turbo'd/targa top'd supras (*Under Construction*)
Z'mnypit is offline   Reply With Quote