View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 02:15 AM   #1
Donovan
Stock

Donovan is on a distinguished road
Default supra problems weird sounds please help

ok well i have been a proud owner of a 1987 toyota supra for about 2 an a half months now the following mods it has is a new hks non catback exauhst 3" in diameter all the way, new synchros on the tranny, engine rebuilt about 20k ago turbo running at about to 11-12 psi

well on to the weird sounds that i am receving from my car well i was being a dick to my car the other day and well i was going about 55-60 mph and hit about 8 pot holes in a rown going about that speed and so i just litterally stomped on my brakes to where i was just sliding on the rocks well then atfer that the car was fine but then when i parked it to take a break for a few i went back to it and starte dit back up and now when i put my car into reverse and move it backwards i can here like this sound coming from what sounds like the front right of the engine bay and it sounds like air being pushed out like a wooshing sound but no squealing or anyhting like that and the other problem i have is that sometimes when i go into my first gear to get moving my car will sometimes jerk and or stuter when it gets mvoing
well if you guys would have any information to help me out on this problem itwould be really appreciated
Donovan is offline   Reply With Quote