Thread: Kill Board!
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 05:57 AM   #77
94TT
Stock

94TT is on a distinguished road
Default Lots of Kills

Having lived in the Detroit area for a long time I have killed lots of mustangs, especially Moostang Cobras. Now that I live in Vegas, there are lots of Mercedes AMG's, BMW's M3's M6's, most of them I can kill on the freeway above 100mph but a couple of the AMG's have killed me in the 1/2 mile stop light to stop light race. I have to laugh because so many guys are threatened by my Supra and they want to try and dominate it. (I wish I had a $20 for every punk in a WRX or EVOL Who tried to race me)

Even when some $100,000 Mercedes won I chuckled when I think about the fact that my 94TT is stock, has 140,000 miles on it and cost so little to buy and maintain compared to a C600 v12 kompressor

Some of my recent kills….

Some guy in a Grand Prix with a super charger--Killed.

Neon SRT-4 with Nitrous—Killed, Although it was tough, we got up to 120 neck and neck then he was in my rear view.

Charger SRT-8 Killed (2 of those)

Mustang V-6 with Nitrous--Killed (he whined that he ran out of nitrous just as I blew by him. Waaaahhhh!)

Mercedes C600 v12 Kompressor Killed me off the line then turned off before my #2 Turbo could hit full boost.

Mercedes E55 AMG; He got me off the start by 2 car lengths but over 100MPH I left him in my exhaust.

Some little V-8 Saaaaaaab who I passed by in the Roundabout, but stayed in my rear quarter up to 100mph then I had to move over in front of him to avoid traffic.

So I am grateful for my fast reliable 94TT.
94TT is offline   Reply With Quote