View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 04:24 AM   #1
SupraDank420
Stock

SupraDank420 is on a distinguished road

I found a car that is for sale locally at a dealership for roughly 12,000. It is a Single Owned 1993 Silver Toyota Supra with a Sport Roof, Manual Transmission, Non-Turbo and is in pretty mint condition. All noticeable damage is easily fixed. The Engine and Bay even look alot cleaner than I expected. The downside to all this is the mileage, which is at about 200,000. What are your thoughts on the purchase of this car? should I go for it? I mean it is really hard to find these beautiful cars for sale locally. Or am I making a huge mistake. I think a crate motor would cost somewhere between $2000- $3000 ( If you know of an actual price range let me know) and I can afford that when I eventually want to replace the engine. Lemme know your thoughts PLEASE, I need to make a decision this week.

Also, on another note, Does anyone know if the 94-98 Supra Dashkits that I can find online will fit a 93 dash as well? I don't think they're any different but the sites never advertise them as 93-98 dashkits. Thanx
SupraDank420 is offline   Reply With Quote