View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 12:01 AM   #27
Z'mnypit
3" Exhaust

Z'mnypit is on a distinguished road

IT FINALLY RUNS! Replaced the igniter with one off my parts car and bam, runs like a champ. Still got the MAF code and its a little low on power but its running is the main thing. About to do a compression check on all cylinders and seewhere that stands. Also have some rod knock. Thought maybe it was something loose but its defiantly rod knock. Im going to track down a MAF and see if I can rid of that code and then Ill start form there. Going to pull the motor from the donor car this weekend and start getting it ready to be swapped when this one dies. I did shim the waste gate .022 so the boost was right at 7psi. I dont guess ill up the boost until I get the new motor ready. But thankfully she's running.

-2005 Silverado Crew Cab 5.3L (Towing), Silverbirch, Hooker Aero Chamber, blacked out windows, sittin on 22's

- Two 87 turbo'd/targa top'd supras (*Under Construction*)
Z'mnypit is offline   Reply With Quote