Thread: code 14 and 52
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 02:40 AM   #27
west_side_supra
12psi boost

west_side_supra is on a distinguished road

wow. you need to take a breath man.

mmm im not trying to be cheap, its just im low on cash, like im lucky if i have 5$ on me within the week. my parents are the ones who pay for my gas and schooling for automotive. but me on the otherhand dont have enough time for a job. i have a love and passion for cars, i always have had one. i love being able to work on cars and have knowlege of how to fix problems. im the person who learns from being told. if something breaks and i fix it ill remember for ever how to do it so that way if someone else has that problem i know how to help them.
but there shall be no worries anymore because now i had to bug the shit out of my parents to get money to get my car worked on at my favorite tuner shop. love them 12$/hr for me when it should be like 25$/hr. the car goes down there tomorrow and i will keep you informed on what the problem was.

oh and monkey i understand what you are saying im not trying to be cheap and i totally agree with what you said. you get what you pay for. but in that case just for the future when i get my tax returns im going to pick up a digital torqe wrench at the local pawn exchange. 1??$ and i can pick it up for 25 just because i know all the people who work there and i have helped them with their cars when they needed it. oh and stop being an asshat

7MGTE - 500hp never dyno'd
exhaust: 3inch pipes no cat/powerhouse manifold/garret gt47 18psi/HKS SS racing wastegate
fidenza cam gears
intake: PHR 4inch intake/K&N filter/3 inch intercooler/ pipeFMIC/greddy type R bov/
fuel: 550cc PTE/ walbro 255lp / Aeromotive adj pressure regulator
transmission: Fidenza flywheel/ACT extreme kit
electronics: map ecu 1 / HKS EVC 9
gauges:boost,EGT,oil temp & pressure/aem AFR
west_side_supra is offline   Reply With Quote