Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra2NR
well looks like what he's selling isnt a 90 after all
be sure not to get screwed like i got b4
since your new to the supra scene
the mk3 might be old and outdated by sum standard
but pple that buy them do love them
and if sumbody is selling it, most of the time theres sumthing wrong with it
I figured as much. Probably some teen's parents gave it to him and they just drove the crap out of it. There's a member on CB7Tuner.com with and 87 Supra http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...0&page=1&pp=20 same front....maybe it's and 87 and not 90? Or aftermarket bumper maybe? I don't know lol. Either way, the guy seems to be trying to get more money than that what it's worth by putting it in the "over $5000" section. Of course listed as "Best Offer" isn't a good sign either. Oh well, I still want to look at it lol.

Edit April 19:
I went to look at the Supra before class today. The front passenger tire is completely flat so a test drive is out of the question. Also, everyone working there either didn't even look at me or could speak English so, just starting it and checking anything mechanical was out of the question.

What I WAS able to notice is that the trunk is filled with water (you could see the tire rusting through from the bottom) and rust on the passenger side bottom panels as well as a couple little spots you could see the floor through the bottom at the back . The rest of it looked good though, it had a nice paintjob . I would be able to fix the rust myself (it wouldn't be good but I'd get the job done ).

I really wish I could've started it up though, the owners saw me and completely ignored me so I couldn't! Plus, they were on their cells phones the entire time I was there so saying something to them was impossible.

So, it's not looking good... crappy service, car not very well taken care of, can't test drive or start up due to the crappy service. *Sigh* I might go back sometime with my little brother though, he doesn't mind speaking up lol.

No wonder it's still sitting there. Probably worth $500 but are asking $5000.

Last edited by Dinner; 04-19-2007 at 03:33 PM. Reason: New Info
Dinner is offline   Reply With Quote