View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 02:23 AM   #5
kwnate
SP58GT

kwnate is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ra24man
PacNW Supra owners and enthusiasts,

It’s that time of year for us to rush and get our last minute tweaks finished to our cars and get together for the annual Centralia Meet and Greet. Last year’s meet was my first, and the weather was great, the turnout was even better! It also spurred me to be more active in the PacNW scene, and we had great participation in monthly events last summer. I want 2007 to be even better! So bring your Supra, bring your good natured enthusiasm, and don't leave the loved one's behind. If you don't have a Supra, bring what you have...and most of all...have a great time!

What: Centralia Meet & Greet

When: Saturday, April 21st, 12pm-???
(Rain Date is Saturday April 28th…this date will be rain or shine)

Where: Centralia Factory Outlet Mall, East parking lot (I-5 exit #82), Centralia, WA

Directions:Take I-5 to exit #82 (Centralia)
Head East from I-5 on Harrison Ave(for those heading Southbound turn left - If you are headed Northbound... turn right)
Turn right into the mall area just east of the highway
Locate the parking lot next to the Northbound exit ramp

Most caravans leave their respective meeting sites at 10am. Traditionally the SeaTac contingent meets at Northgate Mall, but I believe last year they found a more suitable location in the Tacoma area, that offered better freeway access The P-town crew generally congregates in the Safeway parking lot at Jantzen Beach. I figured Steve’s use of a rain date last year makes sense, so we’ll do a go/no go thread on the 18th of April for those who don’t like getting wet. If we get rained out on the first date, we will use the second date rain or shine.  (As OldDawg says, “ I remember when these things were rain or shine even if we got soaked gabbing all day long”. He remembers very little so we’ll give him that one! HAHA!) I look forward to seeing some people I already know as well as meeting some new people I didn’t know. I’m still fairly new to the community, but I like to contribute! If you’ve never been to a Centralia M&G before, here’s a chance to meet people from both the Seatac and Portland areas.

I'll be there

kwnate is offline   Reply With Quote