View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 06:56 PM   #36
j3pz
500whp yet?

j3pz is on a distinguished road

ah remember another thing, if you look at the top three pics, the thermostat housing is different from the one in the fourth pic. i had extra vacuum lines, then remembered this is a 89+ jap engine ( dont know which doesnt have the vacuum lines to the thermostat, 89+ or jspec) so i switched with my old stat housing. oh on the subject of jspec, appearently the metal coolant hose that goes around the back of the engine is different... the driver side is capped off. this means i cant run a line to the heater core... doh! ya im a dumbass. so instead of pulling the engine again, im just gonna by pass the heater core for now, winter is a long ways off... just hope it dont snow here any more... who am i kidding this car wont be ready for a couple of months... any ways, so instead of the heater core, i went from the back of the head to the part of the pipe that is supposed to blocked off on our cars. its the same pipe so it should work... i hope...

Last edited by j3pz; 04-11-2007 at 06:57 PM. Reason: correcting myself
j3pz is offline   Reply With Quote