View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 06:36 PM   #35
j3pz
500whp yet?

j3pz is on a distinguished road

ok here we go, this is what ive been up to over the last couple weeks. i got the tranny installed, clutch in, pressure plate bolted up. I then moved to the engine, as i just cant wait any longer to hear this thing run. so i got the wiring harness finished, got my fingers crossed that it will work . so once i put that in, i hooked up all the connectors and hooked up the fuel lines. this week i started on the rest. put on the throttle body, ic pipes, intake filter, according hose. i also replaced as many vacuum lines as i possibly could. i got prolly like 90% of them so im happy. i put the radiator in today, and put on the lower hose along with the power steering belt, alternator/water pump belt. i have no ac so i have no ac belt, i can survive in a hard top with no ac so i think ill survive with a targa top . so all thats left with the engine it the fan, and up rad hose. i also need to fill up with fluids. ive seemed to mislocated my fan shroud so ill be in the market for a new one. well on with pics....

oh ya i also replaced the spark plug with ngk iridiums, and the wires with ngks. back to the pics, enjoy

heres a pic of all the stuff ive put in this week and the hoses ive removed