View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 03:58 PM   #141
IHateHacks
20psi boost

IHateHacks is on a distinguished road

I know I sound like a broken record, but I don't care. Took it back on 84 today and really beat the shit out of it. I kinda felt bad, but the way I look at it is, its like going to the doctor and getting poked and proded and stuck with a few needles to make sure your alright sure it hurts at first, but at least you know you aren't dying!

Its definately got more power, I was almost afraid to leave it at WOT. Gauge read 200. Got home and broke out my infrared thermometer and with the engine running and gauge reading close to 200 (probably like 197) my infrared thermometer never got above 190 when taking the reading on the water outlet housing and the thermostat housing. Then, sure enough, I shut it off and the gauge read a little below 190 (probably 187).

And Dan, April 6th is fine. You better bring your supra I don't wanna see that toyota truck (Just kidding!!)

Edit: Dan, is that you driving the car on the dyno? Or are you filming it? And 302rwhp!?! That thing is sick. Sounds pissed. Now I definitely HAVE to see this car in person.

Last edited by IHateHacks; 03-30-2007 at 04:29 PM.
IHateHacks is offline   Reply With Quote