View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 01:18 PM   #6
pwpanas
Supra Owner

pwpanas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachiman
It has roughly 65k on it and I have no idea when the last time it was changed. I purchased the car not too long ago but the dealership that I bought it from has no idea. Is there a diagram anywhere that can show me a location of the differential cooler? I'm probably in the next week or so I'll probably take it to Toyota for all the oil changes etc. I just don't want to walk in there blind and have them run me for a loop. I'm pretty mechanically inclined but I just need to know if this is totally out of my league. I will check for any electrical connections only if I know where I'm looking. I appreciate all the help that your giving me.
Unfortunately, the diff cooler was never offered here in the US. As a result, my TSRM (Toyota Supra Repair Manual) does not have any additional information on this feature. If you can read Japanese, I would strongly suspect that, since you're located in Japan, getting a Japanese TSRM for your '95 TT from any Toyota dealership over there should be no problem. You probably only need Volume#2 (Chassis). This is probably the best source of information for not only the location of diff cooler components, but also a set of troubleshooting steps to diagnose problems with this subsystem.

NB: Please consider posting any help requests in a new thread instead of asking me for help privately. About 99.9+% of the time, private help requests end up covering great information that could be very valuable to other forum members. If you have a good reason for needing the help request to be private, I'll consider it. If not, then why not give everyone else the opportunity to pitch in too, and/or learn from the information? Remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question. We're all here to help within this family of Supra owners.
pwpanas is offline   Reply With Quote