View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 01:17 AM   #1
adammickeymikey
Stock

adammickeymikey is on a distinguished road
Default new supra owner need HP

yeah i just bought a mkIII supra and i am in love. i used to always be about my prelude (don't laugh) but this is a whole nother world... so now im power drunk and just want more i am planning on totally rebuilding this car inside and out but i need some suggestions....im juicing up the engine but io need to know whats the best way to get to 350-400hp not cheapest ...not most expensive ...most reliable ....im looking for a daily driver that can mash out the streets what is better a lowmileage or rebuilt and out of that which is better 7mge with turbo kit or 7mgte... what should i do from there to get hp everything i get will be either new, remanufactured, or rebuilt to stock specs before installed but just for genera;l interest i am redoing the interior in all black with red stitching....not cheesy rice-y just classy high performance looking...so does anyone know how to re finish a dash thats all cracked to hell or where i can get a good condition dash and any suggestions are welcome i an new and i love the amount of respect mkIII drivers give each other....i was on the freeway booking it home to see my girlfriend and i came up on another mkIII as i passed the guy in it he simply half smiled and bowed his head .....honda drivers just want to race you ....shit heads
adammickeymikey is offline   Reply With Quote