Thread: Scam?
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 04:44 AM   #1
redmaro
walbro fp

redmaro is on a distinguished road
Default Scam?

I was looking on Yuma.craigslist.org and a guy is selling a Honda Accord 03 for only $3,950. You guys think its real. Will my money really be safe if I buy it over Ebay?

This the email he respoded with VVVVVVVVVVV

Hello and sorry for my delay,

I'm Sgt. Carol Elkins. 2003 Honda Accord LX is in perfect working condition.This vehicle engine runs very, very smooth. No electrical problems on this beauty.This detailed vehicle makes the exterior look like it just came off the assembly line.The car has only 26500 original miles.VIN Number: 1hgcm563x3a145403
Transmission: Automatic
Year: 2003 Fuel Type: Gasoline
Standard Equipment:
Power Steering Power Windows Power Locks Power Mirrors Security System Anti-Lock Brakes Traction Control System Driver's Air Bag Passenger Air Bag Side Air Bags Intermittent Wipers Rear Defogger

Here are the pics of the car :
http://usera.imagecave.com/HONDAACCORD/

So if you decide on buying the car, I want the deal closed only through eBay's Safe Purchase program. You will make the payment to eBay and they will hold the money until you receive the car. ONLY AFTER you receive the car and you inspect it, eBay will release the payment to me, in this way we are both protected. I signed up for US military forces and I was sent here with my department for peace maintenance.I am located in Helsinki, Finland. 3 months ago, my wife moved here, with me and brought the car with her, but now we have to sell it back in the United States, because we can't drive it here because we can't register it here; it has US specs and everything, and registering it here in Europe will take for ever. My final price on it is US 3,950 $. If you will take it for this price, I am willing to handle the shipping .It will be shipped from here by plane with US Air Military Cargo so it will not cost me anything. You will get it to the nearest airport in your area and then it will be trucked forward to your place. Please get back to me asap if you decide to buy, and include in your e-mail your full name and address where you want it shipped so I can start the deal with eBay. You will receive all the transaction payment and shipping details from them.

Cheers,
Carol and Collen Elkins