View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 04:26 PM   #10
mattfurlani
3" Exhaust

mattfurlani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrusupra
Please dont make me clean up anymore threads, Im far to lazy for that. Take it easy on each other. Ive heard people calling things that seem to be a temporary fix, ghetto.

Back on topic, it could very well be a faulty reman. caliper. Take it back and get a new one. Or you might have left your brain somewhere else and did what I did. I forgot to put the pad holders into the caliper so it made clicking noises when the brakes engaged.
Yeah, I dunno these guys seem to ahve taken what i said the wrong way. I come from a place where people are hard on each other and racism is something we joke about.

I'll have to look into the brake pad thing because the other side has the same problem but the clips weren't on right. Its sucks being in a 25F shop for 5 hours and thinking straight. your painfully numb hands and feet are distracting.

I go to College for automotive repair and i'm kinda new to understanding things so I was just looking for some help.

I'm sure people will get over it