Thread: Kill Board!
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 06:11 PM   #53
Isphius
500whp yet?

Isphius is on a distinguished road

Haha, I owned police last night at 3 am. It snowed like 4 or 5 inches here, and me and my friend went to mcdonalds and then were driving around getting sideways and stuff, and 2 cops rolled up on us with theri lights off. My friend (awd eagle talon) just turns down toward my house and runs easily, but I had it a little harder in my mr2. But apparently it can go throw snow better than a cop car! i had it up to 70 mph in the snow lol. But needless to say, the cops couldnt keep up, and we met up later on at my house (my friend, not the cops). Was a pretty big rush, and wish i got a video. They rolled up on us and we couldnt even see them till they were about 100 yards away, and i was like fuck!! and started to go, and then he saw them just after that. lol. I even got a chance to drive the wrong way down 36(4 lane highway) which helped me out a lot cause the cops were hesitant to follow me in the wrong lane, but they did anyway (and for the web police, there was no cars or even plow or salt trucks for milesss, so the only ones in danger were ourselves which doesnt really matter)

Last edited by Isphius; 01-30-2007 at 08:30 PM.
Isphius is offline   Reply With Quote