View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 05:58 PM   #9
SupraDupra
3" Exhaust

SupraDupra is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhsfootball0888
...the reason i want nos is i saw on 2fast 2furious that that supra had had nitrous. idk it was appealing...
Although I can see how the movies made the supra such an appealing car ,it's not the best way to choose a car.I wouldn't be in a giant hurry for the nos either ,for two reasons.1: Nitrous is considered "hazardous material" and illegal to have in your car even if it's not hooked to anything (I acualy tracked that one down in the "ORC",the cops bible.The law is very vague leaving a lot to the officers discression) 2: Although others may not agree with me ,I have always viewed nos as being the last resort after you have done every mechanical thing you can do get HP and don't have any other options but want just a little more.

What your looking for in a car seems to be a pretty tall order.I would recomend that you spend some decent time researching on the internet what cars you want and narrow that list down.It took me quite a while to settle on three cars and another year before I actualy bought my supra.My list was -MkIII Supra ,1986 Shelby Charger Turbo ,and a "Savanna" RX-7.A small list but not nearly so constraining.I chose those cars because I wanted cars that had engines with good history ,cars with above average suspension or easy to upgrade ,and rear wheel drive.Sounds like you want something that runs in a straight line real fast and makes people drool.
SupraDupra is offline   Reply With Quote