View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 05:06 PM   #7
mhsfootball0888
Stock

mhsfootball0888 is on a distinguished road
Default well idk wut kind of supra i want idk how many different kinds there were

idk supras came with turbos from the oem, hmm interesting. i know wut year i want nothing older than a 93'. the reason that im interested in supras is that my camero insurance was over $500 a month. and when i saw smack vipers, i was quoting a twin turbo kit i was reading about. it said that it beat most ferraris almost all bmw's and every viper on the road today. it was about $6 grand. and the reason i want nos is i saw on 2fast 2furious that that supra had had nitrous. idk it was appealing. and yes "bpu" mod are less expensive. but idk if i can afford the supra plus mods. the 23,000 was for buying the supra and putting in and buying the upgrades. basically i just want a supra, idc if its a twin oem turbo supra or a non turbo supra. i know the tt is like the holy grail of supras. but it has a cost that will leave ur walet saying holy crap. if i get a non-turbo supra can i upgrad to a supra tt and still make pretty good rwhp. im going to give u guys a little peak to where i live. where i live everyone has those stupid high reving hondas that get on my f***'n nerves. i want to buy AND build a supra that will leave them drewling, with a budget of 23,000. i wud apprieciate it if u guys would list "bpu" mods that give me alot of bang for my buck. thx
mhsfootball0888 is offline   Reply With Quote