View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 06:34 AM   #3
hangsupra
12psi boost

hangsupra is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnickleye
the heater core is inside, behind the glove box. so if it were to leak, you would have coolant on the passenger floor. you must have a leak at engine or hose under the hood to get the smoke.

the air should come out each area you place it in. ie: defrost, floor, vents. hot or cold won't matter. the temp is controlled by the temp up/down control.

it sends none, or more & more air thru the heater core as the temp setting is raised.

if air comes out good in high fan when temp is on cold (like 65*), but not when setting is on 85*, then there is some thing blocking the air flow thru the heater core. dirt/lint?

yes i do know that the heater core is under the passenger side floor and underneath or on the back of the glove department...

i turn it to max heat and max blow... and mid heat and max blow and mid heat and mid dlow... it still the same... i dont gain any heat...
like you said... i sure gain more hot air when i turn to 85* and doesnt matter high or low air... i still dont gain anything...

to me i think i either have a bad heater core hose or either mly heater core...
but i'm not sure...

hey uh... what about if my water hose is bad... example one of the hose is blocking or if there is something inside the hose and it clock aka stuck inside the holes for stoping the water coming from the head of the engine to the heater core..

can that be a problem too...

sorry for my poor grammer...
hangsupra is offline   Reply With Quote