Thread: This Sucks!!
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 12:12 AM   #9
ZauggIt1
3" Exhaust

ZauggIt1 is on a distinguished road

well, money isnt an issue here. i dont care if it takes us a year to get it done. i want one of the nices and quickest mk3 around my area. yeah, i know, it wont be the fastest. i just want a bad ass supra. i was guessing around 15,000 just for the motor swap. i can do all the work myself. thats not an issue. but, want i want to know is, do they bolt right in? what all do i have to do for getting it to run? wiring harness? drivetrain, will the 7mgte trans work?? is there enough room in the engine compartment for this motor. and also, i have hard that the 2jz is just a better built motor. i want a motor that can hand a good beating. i wasnt even beating on my 7m when it blew, i was just driving it. I dont want to put a motor back in my car that has been rebuilt twice. Its just not my way. yeah, something failed on the bottom end, but still, i just dont want to put the same block, or even motor back in the car. I WANT A FASTER SUPRA!! FASTER IS ALWAYS BETTER!!! but will it be more realistic with a 1jz? and what exactly is the difference with a usdm and a jdsm motor? thanks again for all the feedback guys!!