View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 03:23 PM   #2
thechori
3" Exhaust

thechori is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by superah
Hey... well i know i prob. could search for this but im really p.o'd about this whole situation and dont wanna... So heres my question, flame if you wish.

I got a 91 supra twin turbo R from japan... Yes, RHD. I had a manditory safety inspection today and failed. which means i cant plate my vehicle until i do. The first thing is that the rims i have on there now are 17" BBS rims.. i dunno the model, but they have a odd tire size, 255 40 r17 on the back and 255 45 r17 on the front. I thought i'd be able to just get tires for them seeing that they failed the inspection.. but was i ever wrong.. They cost about 300-400 each on special order cause nowhere around here seems to have them... Now, to make it easier i thought i should start looking for some factory rims. Does anyone know if candian or us model supra rims will fit a jdm model? This is my first question..

Secondly, will i be able to use usdm ball joints on a jdm supra?

These two things are what i need to pass the inspection. If you have any suggestions please let me know as i only have 1 month to repair them before being recharged the 85 $. Thanks for your time.
TT, nice find. how much did you pay for it?
thechori is offline   Reply With Quote