View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 01:45 PM   #6
ARZ
Intake

ARZ is on a distinguished road

Look me up on your way thru AZ, I know some of the most amazing roads and some arent that far out of the way. Maybe only an extra hour or two out of the way but totally worth it. Also there are some bitchen local mountain roads that Im sure we could russle up a local meet for.

I make the trip from AZ to MI and back at least once a year and I can honestly say straight to Denver then thru the mountain roads all the way to Phoenix is the most beautiful drive ever. Any way you go is amazing, and a car with power makes all the difference in the world. If you can make it over independence pass it would be well worth the trip. Take a whole day to do from Denver to the 4 corners, see the cliff dwellings in Mesa Verde then catch a hotel, head to the Grand Canyon the next day, head on down to Flagstaff go thru Sedona on Alt 89 all the way to Wickenburg. Alt 89 from flag thru Sedona, to Jerome thru Prescott to Wickenburg is my most favorite drive ever. I love being a tour guide. The West is an amazing place.
ARZ is offline   Reply With Quote