View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 05:20 AM   #14
jeepkaiser65
3" Exhaust

jeepkaiser65 is on a distinguished road

thats phuked up...
heres an old navy joke
This fella is on deployment and goes to the ships clinic after a long night of partying. "Doc" Ive got this bad itch and my cock is turnin all sorts of weird colors. The doc had him take samples and about an hour later the doc comes out and says well I got good news and bad news. Bad news is that I found out what it is. Good news is that we dont have to cut it off.............it will fall off in 3-5 days.

This fella comes back from deployment and his wife meets him at the peir, and they leave in their car for the trip home when out of the blue his wife starts crying. the husband looks over and says whats wrong. She says "its over", I dont want to be with you, im sleeping with the neighbor. He starts speeding up. She says I want it all, the money, the house, the dog, everything. By this time he is speeding preaty fast. She asks if he is ok, he states yes. "Is there anything you want?" He says no I got everything I need. She asks whats that? just then he veres towards the median wall, and says "I got the airbag and your seatbelt is broke".
jeepkaiser65 is offline   Reply With Quote