View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 02:58 PM   #8
SilvaT
Stock

SilvaT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwpanas
I'm a pro installer and I've worked with almost every one out there (really!). I don't think I'd agree that everywhere is roughly charging the same price, since multi-disk clutches are typically much more expensive than single disk clutches.

I can advise you as to exactly what would be best for your application, but I need to know a bit more about what you plan to use it for in order to give you the best advice. Please answer these questions:
  1. Again, what "engine work" are you planning? A single turbo?
  2. What is your application? Roadrace? Autocross? Drag Race? Drifting? Daily driving? Hill Climb (eg. Pike's Peak)? Top speed (200mph+)? etc.
  3. The other question I posted above isn't clutch related, but I'm very curious: Please tell me why you say "im am looking to change my whole exhaust system taking out both CATs and will therefore have to upgrade my fuel pump"?
Yeah i am planning to do a single turbo conversion, however not immediately, really want it more for roadrace. The reason i said i would have to change my fuel was coz the guy who was doing my modification advised me that i may have to upgrade my fuel pump, as i was taking out both CAT's... i was unsure as to why this was necessary as well!

Also i what i meant to say before was all twin platel clutches are reasonably expensive!

Last edited by pwpanas; 10-25-2006 at 09:21 PM.
SilvaT is offline   Reply With Quote