View Single Post
Old 10-20-2006, 07:47 PM   #1
ravenmaster
12psi boost

Location: Being not duly informed, I refuse to answer with any degree of accuracy for fear of prevaricating
ravenmaster is on a distinguished road
Default Need your gus help- a few questions

Okay these questions are in regards to a 1987 Toyota Supra N/A. I will be posting pics to assist in what I am talking about.
My questions are for the fuse box in the engine com-partment what is the color of the wires that are suposed to go to the ABS Fuse? It apers my cnnections for it are missing so I need to recify that.
Secondly I installed a new Engine o2 sensor from a 1990 toyota supra n/a and reattached the whole EGR system and installed a new AFM from a 1995 Toyota Camry (same size as that of the stock one) and when I started it u it seemed fine, but when I pushed on the accelerator it would rev slightly then go back to idle and keep doing it. Then I drove it around and slowly sped u and it did it for awhile but then the problem went away. I cannot figure out what could have -possibly caused it but something just doesn't seem right and the -performance seems to be lacking. Not severely but a little. My question s I didn't do anything to the new AFM at all was I supposed to before putting it in? Or any opinions on what might have caused this?
Last questions there is a wire (refer to pics below) that is yellow with a black stripe that comes from the ECU? wire cluster that I cannot figure out where it connects to. Anyone know?

Anyway some pics. And yes I know my engine compartment is dirty as hell I am working on that.
engine:

Wire that I am referring to;

And some fun p-ics:

In refereence I am re-placing teh mirrors with ones from a 1990 Su-pra as well as the Tailights thats why its missing.
Tokico Illumina II's (TEMS) | Eibach Pro Springs | SpeedTech AntiSway Bars | Cusco Strut Tower Bars | Lexus AFM/550cc Injector Mod | SOGI short shift mod | Aluminum Driveshaft | Upgraded Fuel Pump | 12 PSI Boost | MHG | 11/30/08 Dyno 362RWHP 326ft/lb

Quote:
Originally Posted by supramacist View Post
Ya I'm the a$$hole. I think you're still mad raven cause I thought from your handle that you were a chick. I said I was sorry for that.
ravenmaster is offline   Reply With Quote