View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 02:32 AM   #4
dcrusupra
500whp yet?

dcrusupra is on a distinguished road

Subject 2008 Toyota Supra Discussion Thread Response (Jack)10/12/2006 10:24 AM
Thank you for contacting Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. Thank you for your inquiry regarding the possibility of a 2008 Toyota Supra. Toyota Motor Sales USA has no information regarding the future production, manufacturing, and distribution of the Toyota Supra. We apologize for any inconvenience. Your email has been documented at our National Headquarters under file #200610120460. If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Toyota Customer Experience

Customer (Casey Coughlin)10/09/2006 06:29 PM
I have heard various rumors about the Supra. I just need some verification. Everytime I speak with a Toyota representative they say they have no plans to make a new one. But then I read on RoadandTrack.com that Toyota will be producing one and it will come out in October 2007. This is the link for the Road and Track article....http://www.roadandtrack.com/article....&page_number=4

I'm wondering if this is true or just another rumor. I would love for a new Supra to come out as I own a 1987 Toyota Supra and would like to see the Supra name live on as would many, many other people.

Thanks,
Casey Coughlin

This is the e-mail reply I got from Toyota when I asked them. They are keeping this car under wraps pretty well if it is infact coming out.