View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 11:15 PM   #13
j3pz
500whp yet?

j3pz is on a distinguished road

i havent done it yet, as im waiting for helping hands, and a good weekend without rain... prior to installiation it hasnt been to hard. when i got mine, put it on the stand, took off all the cut wires, hoses, etc. then swapped out oil sending unit, put on egr, retorqued head, and put on diff engine mounts. oh im also swapping throttle bodies as the jdm and u.s. spec are diff. im gonna try to get a ffim (front facing intake manifold) from ron off of supramania, and maybe get a larger tb, till then ill stick with the u.s. tb.

im also taking the ac out of the car; im young, doesnt work in my NA so i know ill survive, and it will be easier to take out while the motor is mia. as of now im just removing the lines, pump, and condenser, every part in the engine bay. im gonna keep them of course in case i ever change my mind or decide to sell the car. ill try to take pics of me putting it in...

this up coming weekend looks promising, kinda cool but sunny