View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 05:05 AM   #1
dcrusupra
500whp yet?

dcrusupra is on a distinguished road
Default International Car Show

Well, I went to the South Florida International Car Show today at the Miami Beach Convention Center. I'm somewhat dissappointed. 90% of the cars they had there were cars I've seen on the road hundreds of times. The new Camaro is pretty sick looking. I have no clue how the doors are going to open. The silver handle looking thing on the door is not a handle, nor something u can pull on or push in to open the door. Lol, so I'm confused by that. I found it interesting that its a 6 liter V8 engine. I never looked too much into the Camaro so anything they told me was interesting. It's coming out the 4th quarter of 2008, which means it'll be a 2009 model. The rims are 21" in the front and 22" in the back.

This is the Chrysler Imperial. It's still a concept car. It's pretty sick looking in person.

The Challenger wasnt here though. I wasn't too happy about that. They said the only concept model they had of it was at another car show somewhere else. As in, they only have 1 Challenger ever made so far.

I went to the Nissan booth looking for the new Skyline. I forgot it's going to debut at the Detroit show. The Skyline will be out the 4th quarter of 2007. Making it a 2008 model.

AND THE FINAL NEWS ON THE MKV TOYOTA SUPRA

Toyota is NOT in the works of a new Supra. There are no plans to make a new one. Depressing, but true. The Toyota rep said that is the most asked question. Toyota has not told him anything about a new Supra. It's not even being designed.

All in all, I wasn't impressed with almost all the cars there. Like I said, 90% of the cars there, I've seen a hundred times before. Oh, and I saw a pre-89 white N/A Supra with no wing on the way back on I-95.

That is all.