View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 02:14 AM   #1
sharkn
3" Exhaust

sharkn is on a distinguished road
Default good news bad news and whazzzzuppp supras

heeey whats up people just wanted to drop in and say thanks for the help all those months ago with my supra before i sold it. witch was a mistake i ran into the guy i sold it to at walmart..

seen my car in the parking lot beat to bloody hell in a couple of months he killed my car. big ass dent right under the hatch on the drivers side..already rusted..gas cover/cap is gone..it looks like he backed into a pole and folded the passengerside door back the hood doesnt close all the way the lock on the drivers door is hanging out and omg after i waited for him to come out to bitch slap the tool..he says "its just a car..BUT MANNN SHE RUNS! anyway when he drives off it sounded like my supra was saying "you sumnabych i hope your white ass is happy" knocking sputtering..name a noise it made it.. and not to mention looks like the last person to bath her was me..

anyway im leaving for basic in january 19d calvary scout with the sign on bonuses im getting im going to build me and my old lady twin 2jz supras and we'll die with these cars lol

anyway hope all is well with you guys
pz
sharkn is offline   Reply With Quote