View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 06:27 AM   #7
bigdoggbmx
Intake

bigdoggbmx is on a distinguished road
Default hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll p

hello i have a friend that helps me his url is mk111boy.
i am having problems with my supra 87 turbo
it is kinda hard to explain so here it goes
first when i start it it runs vere good for as long as it is not moving just but when i get in and drive it still runs good but after about 5-10 min running it hard when it reaches its full temp i think this is what is causing what ever it is that it is doing i realy dont know than.it will give me a check light and when i push the gas pedle it will only go to 2000 RPMs and than cut with it pushed all the way down and continue to do this until i let go of the throttle .i have re-routet my greddy blow off back into the intake and changed all the vac lines and all the rubber fittings on all the pipes intake & cooler pipe changed FPR /AFM/knock sensor checked fuel preasure and filter all plugs and wires and changed the AFM 3 times thinking that mabe it was bad ?
i realy need help there is no one but the person that is helping me that can tell me what the hell is wrong withe my car
all the shops that are in this wonderfull state that i live in can not tell me what is wrong with my car so any help that i can get this is my last resort than im calling it quits and giving up it has been down fo 8months and still nothing i do has helped.

Last edited by bigdoggbmx; 10-06-2006 at 06:29 AM.
bigdoggbmx is offline   Reply With Quote