Thread: Hks Fmu
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 10:04 PM   #15
midwestmk2
3" Exhaust

midwestmk2 is on a distinguished road

Ok!! After some serious deliberation i have come to this decision..The 85 5MGE has only one major manifold vacume port also as the 7M..The diference is ours is on the front..The port on the front has a rubber line that is only about 2-3" long..Then it goes into a hard line that goes under the intake to the back of the motor..This hard line consists of 2-3 lines in one housing..The other lines run to a few misc. sensors that i have removed along with the EGR and other emission peices..This then goes into another rubber line that is only 2-3" long and stops at the FPR..So i figure that you will be able to either splice in at the front or the rear line to get the vacume you need ..I myself have not had to deal with these kinds of electonics as of yet but i have been doing alot of homework for the possible road ahead..I hope this helps.. Good luck and keep us posted
83 p-type,5spd,4;10 gears,New 86 cressida 5MGE 195hp,HKS metal head gasket,Cressida injectors,d-port intake runners,No EGR,No cat,Tweaked MAF,Custom cold air intake,Custom rear strut bar,Perfection clutch,Custom 3inch exhaust,4inch bazooka muffler,,Only 2700lbs,, COME AND GET IT!IF YOU DARE!! Please no Honduuuuhhhs!!!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/858848/2
midwestmk2 is offline   Reply With Quote