Thread: Error on HUD
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 01:48 AM   #2
Spudboy
3" Exhaust

Spudboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechori
well i've got 2 things that light up while i'm driving, first of all is an orange logo that's on the very left hand side of the hud, looks like a trashcan or something, it used to only come on when i made rough turns, but now it's always on. i've got no idea what it is

and there's another one, near very right side of the hud, it looks like light coming from the taillights or something..it's near the light that comes on when you have a door open, thats always on as well

do you guys have any ideas what these things are?
The one on the left is for your coolant level. If it's on all the time add coolant NOW to your overflow bottle. (sometimes in hard turns it sloshes to one side and tells the sensor it's low for a second)

The one on the right denotes one of your lights is burned out. Check your tail lights and break lights. Have somebody press the brake while YOU look. There are two (2) brake lights on each side (4 total) and if just one of the 4 is burned out everything may look almost normal but it's not and that sensor on your dash will tell you so.
Spudboy is offline   Reply With Quote