View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 10:58 PM   #40
Spudboy
3" Exhaust

Spudboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff_5_7
Hey Spudboy is that your car it is BAD ASS that is excatly whay i want mine to look like u wabt to sell it i like it alot if u dont want to sell it tell me howm uch it would cost for me to build one justl ike it

by the way guys i have seen chrome 20s on a supra before
Jeff...I'm the original owner and the car is clean and well taken care of. 69k original miles.
It is not for sale but if you have one already I suggest going through it to make sure it's all good. Fix what's not keeping things as stock as possible.
Then once it's sound, (no idea what it will cost to get to that point), I started mods with the suspension. TEIN Flex coilovers about $1,800.00. You'll notice once you lower it you may not want big ass huge bling wheels (those are mostly show for pimps) get something functional...probably 17"/245 front, 18"/245 or 255 rear MAXIMUM.

I'm going to look into more HP next with simple external mods like intake and exhaust. Probably another $2,000.00 for about 40 to 50 more HP.

Don't be fooled by the bad ass load mufflers. If you don't have big straight air coming in, big air going out is only load, not faster. (sometimes slower)

Take your time, do your research, save your money, and do it right. Respect your ride and have fun.

Cars that look slow but go fast are better than the opposite.

Also, you MUST try and race or drive on track. If you can't in your car, do some go-kart racing. There are lots of good arrive and drive programs around the country. That will put your mind and heart in the right place.

Last edited by Spudboy; 09-26-2006 at 11:00 PM.
Spudboy is offline   Reply With Quote