View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 12:39 AM   #4
Murd
3" Exhaust

Murd is on a distinguished road

2. get a kit to check the water in the radiator. It'll tell you wether or not it's blown in that way. It could also be your water pump, or your cooling system could just be clogged. Could also be your fans not working properly.

4. installing ANYTHING that changes your front suspension can cause your alignment to go out. If you decide to do 1. cut your springs, wait till after to get the alignment. Wether or not thats good/bad I don't know, but If it were me I'd get some sport springs or coil overs.

6. Not too hard to change steering wheels. You'll need a puller if you don't wanna damage the column. And as far as I know, no, the 88's didn't have airbags... Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's only 91-92, maybe 90-92 that had airbags. I'm not sure if you can use a 89-92 wheel, and if the cruise buttons will still work if you can... Haven't really checked into it.

8. check your control arm bushings. Usually the lower ones get worn out, and can also cause the previously mentioned alignment issues.

9. Some all weather caulking will get it to stop leaking. Check e-bay for seals.

10. see my answer to 8. control arm bushings... Also have your ball joints checked out. or see the link burton51m linked.
Murd is offline   Reply With Quote