• Apexi SAFC
  • Apexi Intake
  • TurboXS RFL
  • Walbro 255
  • ST Sway Bars
  • Defcon 3" TurboBack
  • Momo Wheels
  • Autometer Boost & Air/Fuel Gauges
1. Is it bad to lower the car by cutting the springs?

2. I am overheating a lot. There is a known crack at the radiator neck that appears to have been patched by a radiator repair kit. I lose coolant but the coolant bottle is almost full. I am going to try pulling the thermostat out to see how it does, but if it still overheats, it is BGH right? My car still pulls very strong, does BGH usually cause power loss? I am not smoking at all either. Is it harmful to remove the thermostat?

3. How do I ensure TEMS is working properly? I do not feel a difference, but the lights act properly. How do I check if the shocks are useless? The car still handles very well.

4. Will installing a Sway Bar cause the camber to go out of alignment? My tires are worn on the inside quite a bit.

5. In addition to my mod list above, is it better to purcahse Lexus AFM or MAFT-PRO first?

6. When my steering wheel gets wet at all, it makes my hands very black and sticky - what gives? Is it simple to install another steering wheel? Do I have Air Bags on my '88?

7. There is 1 bolt that holds on the turbo that seems impossible to get a wrench on - What Gives? It is the top bolt that is closest to the front of the car. I did not install the turbo, so I don't know exactly what was required to do so.

8. Any inherent problems except BHG that I should know about?

9. My Targa Top does not seal properly on the sides only - easy fix? Where, except the dealer, can I purcahse new seals?

10. When I turn hard left or right, I hear a popping sound like something hitting something else. This is not wheel/tire related since they are stock sizes. What else could this be? A friend said "it's a Toyota" when I asked for an explanation.
swarm is offline   Reply With Quote