View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 08:12 AM   #122
82Dragon
Intake

82Dragon is on a distinguished road
Wink

I think I've done it on accident... Or maybe that was more of a powerslide,
Or a peel-out while already moving. What I did was just hit the clutch while in a turn and coasted while rounding the corner, then I gave it a little too much gas as I let it out and surprise I wasn't moving where I was pointing. I don't know about drifting. I also thought this car was too heavy for that, atleast without turbo, so it is quite possible that I did something else. For the record, my car is an '82 5mge mostly stock from what I can tell. My suspension is CD-Skipping, Soda-Spilling, Teeth-Grinding stiff but it's great at cornering.

My question for you sidewinders is about interiors. I heard the key to getting sideways is losing weight. My interior is thrashed and I'm looking for stuff to restore it. Anybody want to make a couple bucks for stuff you don't want lemme know. Like I said, I have an '82. She's an L-type with burgundy interior. My plastic is chipped all to hell, the vinyl on the dash is sunbaked and I could use some new carpets. You wanna get rid of any of this stuff? Lemme know.

Thanx
-B