Thread: damaged engine
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 06:53 PM   #40
Seanchp
Stock

Seanchp is on a distinguished road
Wink

I Like may AVC-R just fine, it is easy to change your settings, and you can have 2 pre setting A-or-B, so its nice having it set 11-12 and pulling up to an evo, then just changing my boost settings to B, which is generally set from 17-18 PSI or 1.15 BAR.

I have just gotten my car running at a point that I might feel comfortable with trying more, however i have heard that the oem turbos on supras are not effeicent past 18 PSI. Weather or not that is true I do not know.

I assume that the car was dyno tuned before the owner before the last, but am not sure. That is why I am planning to have it done in the next couple of months.

I have not yet had the chance to do any road racing with my tein coil overs, minus my extreme speeding at times. I plan to do some of that in the future though. I have had number of decent cars in my life for my age, and I have to say that this car with this suspension has by far superceeded my expectations. Needless to say I don't plan on changing my car anytime soon!

Does anyone know how to tune and tweek the HKS adjustable cam gears??
HKS Front Mount
Greddy Emanage
Tein Coil Overs W/EDFC
Seanchp is offline   Reply With Quote