View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 05:13 PM   #3
ithinkitwassumthini8
Stock

ithinkitwassumthini8 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Injector Wiring

Thanks - just called the local NAPA and they have the test lights on hand - will test the thing myself.

So would I be correct in understanding the pulse goes to two injectors simultaneously? That's what the wiring diagram would lead one to believe. Being so, logic would dictate it has to be in the wiring.

Yeah - I thought from the looks of the shop and everything up front I would get some quality work done - got it back and half the connectors on the wiring harness are broken, upper brackets to manifold missing (said they were never on there, stereo face missing, all the change gone from the ash tray - etc. etc. etc. They kind of have you by the balls though.

If anyone knows a some place to find a new wiring harness (88 non-turbo 5 speed) reasonably priced, I'm all ears. Also if anyone knows of a reputable shop in the Portland OR area, I'm all ears. Can do most mechanical work myself - way at home with a small block Chevy but am still learning these Japanese motors and electronics - big learning curve - these forums have been wonderful! Thanks everyone for your participation!!!!

Supras Rock!!!!
ithinkitwassumthini8 is offline   Reply With Quote