View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 08:09 AM   #6
lethalwithasupra
3" Exhaust

lethalwithasupra is on a distinguished road

Thread tape's good enough for me. Grand daddy used it on his horses at his ranch an' itll do for my 254 horses @ 5,600 rpm. I looked at the sump, it can't come off in place so it'll have to stay like that until she throws a shoe ( ie; forever more ).

And she's idling normal now. Wtf. Why ? Dunno.
Power steering was the massive leak, I think.

SupraSaver87 ; I do that a lot. Don't need to pass somebody if he knows he's been toast, I'm not mean. Such as if an integra passes me and the car ahead of me ( different story ). Can't make up my mind if I want to race or not ... his lead's too big anyways by this time ... not 100% sure of car ... honda making a big bore sound ... hell with it ... Did that twice closed the gap he made then slowed to cruise not too close behind, second time he was pretty much tapped out and I still caught up fast. My speedo is inacurate so I have no idea how fast we were going. I think 137kmph on my speedo is integra tapped out ...

Delivering it home with a friend driving the Supra for the first time. I drop gears and make a scream from the twin pipes flowing down this pony's flanks and it takes off like it's tail's on fire.

I look back when the Honda gets to its tap-out and the Supra's only two lengths behind. No one I've let ride my bike has told me its slow, they've all loved the thing. That car is a good thing indeed.

Last edited by lethalwithasupra; 09-09-2006 at 08:24 AM. Reason: cos
lethalwithasupra is offline   Reply With Quote