View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 12:58 AM   #8
superpage1987
Intake

superpage1987 is on a distinguished road

Well as of right now the supra is the daily driver. But i also have a 77 chevy short bed truck. Mods include a 400 horse 355, complete aluminum top end, 4 inch drop in frontand, 5 inch drop in the rear. I woud be driving that but I need to pick up a new drive shaft and a radiator. My other ride is a 95 dodge neon. Mods include 05 neon crome rims bumped hood off a 96 neon and i am in the prosses of uping a gertt turbo off a mid 80's dodge omni it is kinda my frankinstine car but it is good on gas so i keep it. well that covers the ones i can drive but i have a few projects. My baby (vary first car) is a 70 dodge dart 318 auto with ac. I am thinking about droping in a 440 this dual carbs thow. I also have a 64 ford F100 with a 292. this was my collage truck it when 100 miles each way twice a week for over a year. But when it heard i was buying the neon to replace it it desided to try and burn itself lucky it was contaned to the carb and only damage the paint on the hood a little. Well that covers the the cars and the trucks now for the toys. I got a 03 polaris predator with a 440 race kit and high rev box i havent finished puting it together cus i need a new set of cams. I all so have a Yamaha YSR 50cc croch rocket (it moves to i have had it going 60 a few times) And last but not lest is A yamaha Banchee I dont know the year i got it in peices and havent had time to put it together but it was onlt 20 bucks so i couldnt say no. well that is all my stuff

p.s. the other junker sitting around include 3 dodge D 50, an 87 F -350 extended cab, 88 F-250 4X4, 86 F-350 dump truck, a parts neon mid 80's chevy el camino, 74 dodge valyant, 86 crown vic, Ya i know i got a lot of junk