View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 04:38 AM   #1
newbsupra
3" Exhaust

newbsupra is on a distinguished road
Default What shall i do?

alright.. ive been thinking alot, and with the winter coming up, i need to decide what i want to do. ive been thinking of doing the headgasket.. with a Greddy MHG and arp studs.. torque it down tighter. but this will probibly cost about 300-400 less than getting a whole different engine with alot less miles on it. my car has about 117,000 miles... and the engines i could likely get would have anywhere from 30-55,000 miles... this is just another 7mge.. sure, id like a bit more power, but then id have to swap my tranny too? how much HP can the n/a tranny's handle? i could do my headgasket... but when i rev my car up 4000+ rpm, it blows a little blue smoke i dont think its the result of a blown head gasket? or am i wrong? id like a 1jz... but thats probibly to much money i dont have and once again i need a new tranny? i was thinking i could try and make a quick n/a car by doing simple stuff. any answers or ideas are welcome

also.. does anyone else race alot of RSX's? cause i sure do, ive been them all except for one.. but he had a turbo, thats thats not fair :P but all the other ones i can beat.. just tonight a raced a guy, and he was with his gf, he was pissed when he lost.. i love how he spends 20grand and i spend under 5.
newbsupra is offline   Reply With Quote