Thread: Bov
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 06:29 PM   #10
Burn N' Up
3" Exhaust

Burn N' Up is on a distinguished road

Whether its good or bad is your choice but what happens is all the air the MAF just read gets blown into the atmosphere with every shift but the fuel that was meant for that air still gets injected into the engine so it can cause a little flooding and sometimes stall. Initially i never stalled when i had it, but now with all the work I did to the car I stall once in great while when the car is cold and I shift and when warmed up have a little flame out the pipe from first to second if I'm getting on it. So not a big deal unless you've been taking poor care of the car and back fire really hard. There is an attachment for the HKS SSQV that someone was selling that lets you recirculate if you want.
89Turbo 5 speed:Eibach lowered,Tokico Illumina II TEMS,All Poly Bushings,3" Elbow/DP/Cat,HKS Sport Turbo Exhaust,K&N FPIK w/ AEM Dryflow,Cooleeze ceramic coated Turbo inlet Pipe and 2.5" hard IC Pipes,Custom 2.5" fitting Spearco IC,HKS SSQV BOV,Greddy 1.5mm MHG and timing belt,Magnecore Comp Wires,NGK IR Low-temp Plugs,ARP studs,Dual Flex-a-lite fans w/ thermo switch,Fluidyne Rad,PCV VTA,Stage 3 F1 Racing clutch,Stainless braided clutch line and brake lines,Drilled & slotted rotors,EBC pads.
Burn N' Up is offline   Reply With Quote