View Single Post
Old 08-26-2006, 04:31 PM   #5
pwpanas
Supra Owner

pwpanas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCB
Hey... My Fav year is 1993 or 1995... i just bought my frist too man... I found that I liked the 1995 N/A's and the 1993 2JZGTE's but that 1 was rare...eek...so yea.. I dont know much about them...but I have been told the 1993 and 1995 were almost Identical...but very good years...peace
US-spec 1993=1994=1995 for the most part... and the only real difference between '96 through '98 is that they're ODBII emissions...but they're all ('93.5-'98) nearly identical from a performance perspective. There really is no reason to have a "favorite year"; for example, a well maintained '94 with equivalent mileage is a much better choice than a poorly maintained '95 or '97...

NB: Please consider posting any help requests in a new thread instead of asking me for help privately. About 99.9+% of the time, private help requests end up covering great information that could be very valuable to other forum members. If you have a good reason for needing the help request to be private, I'll consider it. If not, then why not give everyone else the opportunity to pitch in too, and/or learn from the information? Remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question. We're all here to help within this family of Supra owners.
pwpanas is offline   Reply With Quote