View Single Post
Old 08-23-2006, 10:34 AM   #3
suprasforlife
3" Exhaust

suprasforlife is on a distinguished road

People who pull out in front of me or cut me off then go slow. All that rush to get infront of me just to slow me down.

People who do 10-20 mph in a 35 mph zone.

I live in a town that has some of the oldest buildings in the nation and people who just stop in the middle of the road and stare at the buildings really piss me off, if they want to look at it for 5 minutes they should pull off to the side of the road or go on the trolly ride and they can get a history lesson to.

People with like 75 bumper stickers.

Old people that drive 3 mph everywhere, including the fast lane.

Old people that are driving semi size RV's make me nervous. That pacemaker stops and it's gonna be a big mess.

People that cannot stay in their own lane really piss me off, especially when they drift to the side and kick rocks everwhere.

People who are driving a bucket of crap that drive it like it is a formula 1 car.

The thing that pisses me off the most are people who don't know the proper way to change lanes, I can't even count all the times I've almost been ran into from somebody I was right freaking next to. I mean how hard is it to turn their fat heads and look to make sure no one is there?
I drive the speed limit almost all the time, I'm now old enough that my insurance is got to the point that it is really cheap, and I want to keep it that way, but sometime I will admit I just want to pull people over then beat the crap out of them for being a dumbass.
suprasforlife is offline   Reply With Quote