View Single Post
Old 08-20-2006, 10:01 PM   #52
KhanArtisT
Stock

KhanArtisT is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isphius
I dont know if you realize it but you ARE arguing your own opinion SO of course its gona be better, because its yours. Why are you even on here if the mk3 is ugly, slow and handles like shit? of course people are going to complain about it when your on a dam SUPRA forum. I say if you think the 3g is better, thats your opinion, great. Stop arguing about it. This forum isnt here to compare mk3s to other cars or whatnot. Sure it comes up every once in a while anyway. Its to share info and any other supra related media, And to help others with their mk3s.
LOL, I have no reason to like my shitbox Stealth. I have a 90 RX7 GXL now and am wanting to get rid of the Stealth very badly. It has been the biggest shitbox in the year that I've owned it. I don't even know what to say about your next question...seems like you were so pussy hurt after reading my post that you totally overlooked my statement about the reason why I like the MKIII in my previous post, and another post in this thread. Please read my previous post and look for it...I don't need you to tell me random obvious things like "this forum isn't here to compared MKIIIs to other cars" when I'm fully aware of that. The reason this is being discussed is the question the thread starter asked. If you look up on the thread title you'll see that he is asking which one is better.

I do find it funny though how worked up you guys are getting when this really doesn't even matter since the thread starter is apparently a complete retard who doesn't seem to know shit about cars. You really can't take anyone seriously when they make a thread titled 'WHICH IS BETTER 3000GT OR MKiii"

I'm still stuck on why he purposely used lower case I's in the MKIII

Last edited by KhanArtisT; 08-20-2006 at 10:04 PM.