View Single Post
Old 08-20-2006, 09:39 PM   #51
Isphius
500whp yet?

Isphius is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanArtisT
Uh, yeah. Opinion, right Well, I'm pretty realistic about my car when I compare it to others, meaning I don't bitch and cry like some people here when my car is compared to another. The MKIII bone stock is ugly, slow, and handles like shit. Thats not my opinion, its just fact. They're rare and can be made fast just like any other boosted 3.0 liter, and thats why I like them.

I don't see how that'd be funny but I already think you're quite wierd seeing as how you think an MKIII looks better than a 3S so it makes sense...

I dont know if you realize it but you ARE arguing your own opinion SO of course its gona be better, because its yours. Why are you even on here if the mk3 is ugly, slow and handles like shit? of course people are going to complain about it when your on a dam SUPRA forum. I say if you think the 3g is better, thats your opinion, great. Stop arguing about it. This forum isnt here to compare mk3s to other cars or whatnot. Sure it comes up every once in a while anyway. Its to share info and any other supra related media, And to help others with their mk3s.

Last edited by Isphius; 08-20-2006 at 09:42 PM.