View Single Post
Old 08-19-2006, 05:12 AM   #37
KhanArtisT
Stock

KhanArtisT is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by burton51m
once again you're comparing a car in the year 1986/1987 to a car in the mid '90's...of course the stealth is gonna look more appealing to some people driving down the road and in the cockpit. newer technology.... take the mid 1990 supra vs the mid 1990 stealth and see what you get as in looks wise. the supra looks a lot better i know.

i also believe the threadstarter was interested in mkiii's or 3000gts, NOT stealths.
Wow, its really amazing how pussy hurt you guys get over this. I know its an older car vs. a newer car. I never said that Toyota sucks at making cars, I'm simply showing how much nicer a 3S is than an MKIII. Meaning its in an entirely different class.

And no, I am not comparing it to a car made in the mid 90s. My car was made in 92, and a 91 Stealth would look the exact same way. You're not really helping yourself by saying he was talking about 3000GTs, as the first gen 3000GT looks much more aggressive and exotic compared to a first gen Stealth. The interiors are identical.