View Single Post
Old 08-08-2006, 04:32 AM   #1
91 Supra
Stock

91 Supra is on a distinguished road
Default 1991 Supra Pics "Wilma"

Hey guys and gal, this is my Diamond White Pearl[original paint] beauty and the current love of my life hehe . She's got about 91,XXX original miles and is powered by the 7M-GTE. Its an automatic w/ overdrive and has the sports package. I bought the car from a nice old man up in Apple Valley for $4,300 when the car had about 80,XXX miles and completely stock. The man was the sole owner and took great care of car in the time that it was his. With regard to mods and such, I really havent done much to it except for the installation of a K&N FIPK intake and 2.5in cat back exhaust.California's lousy emission regulations kind of ruin ones craving for performance. Nevertheless my intent for the car was for it to be a daily driver/cruiser so that I'd have something to drive while in college(seeing as how it is an auto). My plan however is to purchase a 5-speed down the road and definitely fulfill my urge of creating a 300-350 HP beast. Only money and time can tell though. Meanwhile let me know what you guys think of this babe, aka "Wilma" hehe

P.S.- Sorry about the quality of the pics, I really need to get a digital camera

91 Supra is offline   Reply With Quote