View Single Post
Old 08-05-2006, 12:07 AM   #13
newbsupra
3" Exhaust

newbsupra is on a distinguished road

well letss see, first off! SPEND MONEY ON MY CAR WOO. do a 1JZ swap, lower my car.. rims.. more performance mods.. body kit maybe.. lets just say id spend alot on my MKIII, then id get this girl from my school (omg drop dead gorgeous) lol, get her to model in a photo shoot for my car and get on a magazine cover to represent MKIII's.. buy a decent size house with lots of land, nothing to big or to small.. hire someone to do investing for me, and invest! i think id open my own garage, hire good mechanics, pay good wages.. and finally have a shop that doesnt try to screw everyone! id definitly have a huge garage.. buy a Skyline, MKIV supra TT, and probibly a lamborghini have my own drive through car wash.. have a 1/4 mile track in my back yard for people to come out and race for FREE. id help out my friends and family. wouldnt give into people that wanted to be my friend for the money, id still make my gf pay for her own movie ticket. hehe, but id treat her to stuff. lol. probibly alot more, but that came off the top of my head!