Thread: MKIII Setups?
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2006, 05:38 PM   #13
marcus_mk2_84
Stock

marcus_mk2_84 is on a distinguished road
Default sound system

Get some amazing deals on system components here!! These guys have the lowest prices I've ever seen--I'm getting a complete 2400W amp, 2 x 10" enclosure (plexi-glassed) and a new head unit with DVD/MP3/CD/TV/iPOD/RCA-Inputs/Outputs/Motorized screen, a wire kit & a bunch of Dynamat for all-together less than $750.

http://www.carstereodiscounts.com/default.asp

All that power, and I'll get to save a lot of space in the car. Here's my basic idea (the components should be coming in today) where I get to enjoy nice sound, and keep the space in my hatch (SORRY FOR THE MESS---I'M FINALLY GETTING THIS CAR BACK ON THE ROAD AFTER 2 YEARS):

I'm going to cut around the box to give me an extra 3-4" head room for the box. Making a trap door for the spare will make sure I can get to it if I get a flat without having to take out my system to do it. I wanted lots of power, while still looking as stock and remaining as functional and practical as possible ;-) Hope this idea can help someone.

I'm going to take another picture when I install the system about 3-4 weeks from now.

marcus@wewillworship.org
marcus_mk2_84 is offline   Reply With Quote